- These “Terms and Conditions” should be carefully read by you (the “user”, the “player”, or “you”) in their entirety prior to your use of the Run It Once Poker website (www.runitonce.eu) (the “website”) and any services or products ancillary thereto.
2. General Terms and Conditions
- Run It Once Ltd. (the “company”), duly incorporated and registered in Malta under registration number C 76266 on 4th July 2016, with registered office at 35 Strait Street, Valletta, Malta is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) (www.mga.org.mt) and the Gambling Commission (UKGC) (www.gamblingcommission.co.uk) and operates this online gaming website and the services ancillary thereto under an MGA B2C License numbered MGA/B2C/349/2016, issued on 01/08/2018 and a UKGC License with reference 47226, issued on 12/05/2017, by the respective authorities.
- These “Terms and Conditions” of Run It Once Ltd. constitute and govern the contractual relationship between the player and the company, as stated herein. You hereby acknowledge and accept the exclusive validity of such Terms and Conditions, and further acknowledge and accept that by making use of this website and any services or products ancillary thereto, and/or by clicking on “I Agree” whenever these Terms and Conditions are presented to you, and/or by pressing the “Register” button to complete the registration process, you are entering into a legally-binding agreement between yourself and the company.
- Any reference within these Terms and Conditions to the word “website” is to be construed as including, for all intents and purposes, this website and any services and products ancillary thereto, including the gaming application software developed by the company and downloadable from the company’s website.
- These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 12/2/2019 to version 2.1.
3. Scope of Application
- The Terms and Conditions apply to the content and services on the website as well as any services and products ancillary thereto. For the avoidance of any doubt, these Terms and Conditions also apply in their entirety to all aspects of the gaming application software (the “client”) which the player can download from the website and install on his device. They also apply to content sent to, uploaded on, or communicated through the website or any other software owned by the company by players via e-mail, SMS, community contributions or chat messages (in the following referred to as “player content”). They also apply to the payout of winnings. The Terms and Conditions apply as amended at the time of use of the content and services, respectively.
4. Governing Law
- All legal relations between the company and the player, the validity and termination of such relations, as well as any disputes arising therefrom, are exclusively governed by Maltese law. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malta in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning these Terms and Conditions and any matter arising therefrom, and irrevocably renounce to any plea, claim or objection to such an action being brought in such courts.
- Online Gambling and betting may be illegal under the laws of your country of residence or the country where you are currently physically located. In such cases, you may not make use of the services of the company. The company will not assume any liability whatsoever in this regard and will not reimburse you for any disadvantages you might suffer as a consequence of the violation of any legal provisions that may be applicable to you. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that you act, at all times, in accordance with the statutory provisions applicable to you.
5. Description of Services
- The company offers a gaming website through which players can download and install a game client on their personal desktop or laptop computer or another compatible device. On the client players can participate in peer-to-peer poker games. Games for real money shall only be available to players residing (and physically located) in a jurisdiction which does not prohibit the offering of such games by operators licensed in Malta (see clause 14.1). Players residing in the following countries cannot participate in any real money poker games:
– Bosnia and Herzegovina,
– Bulgaria, Colombia,
– Czech Republic,
– Democratic People’s Republic of Korea,
– Germany (State of Schleswig-Holstein),
– Lao People’s Democratic Republic,
– United States of America,
- Poker games offered on this website are covered by a B2C license issued by the Malta Gaming Authority under the Gaming Act of 2018 and by the Gambling Commission. The rules of the games can be found here.
- The company reserves the right to subject the access of players to the games and services to compliance with certain conditions (such as minimum age, minimum amount of games played, and provision of evidence of payments having been made) in addition to section 6.
- The company reserves the right to extend, reduce or otherwise change the number and type of services from time to time.
6. Conditions of participation
- To participate in the games offered on the client, you have to accurately complete the registration process to create a unique user account (the “user account”), providing all the requested information correctly and entirely. Each player will create his own player name (hereinafter referred to as the “username”) and password through which the user account could be accessed (the combination of the username and password are hereinafter referred to as the “login credentials”). There is no legal claim to register and participate in the games offered by the company.
- The player warrants and represents, at all times, not to:
– be restricted by limited legal capacity;
– be acting on behalf of another party;
– be classified as a compulsive and/or problem gambler;
– deposit monies originating from criminal, illegal and/or unauthorized activities;
– deposit monies through a credit card, in case they are not authorized to make use of such credit card and/or the corresponding bank account;
– participate in plays for cash and/or deposit monies for such plays, in case the plays provided by the company are not allowed under the relevant jurisdiction of the player’s home country or the country where the player is currently physically located;
– deposit monies into an account for any other reason other than participation in online games and tournaments offered by the company, especially (but not limited to) illegal or criminal reasons (e.g. money laundering);
– already have a user account with the company;
– close his/her account on the platform in order to register again as a new user on the same site;
– disclose their login credentials to any person whatsoever, or otherwise permit another person to use the company’s services via his/her user account;
– sell/transfer and/or acquire accounts to/from other players; and
– transfer funds among player accounts in any way except by using the player-to-player option in the cashier (if available).
- Only private persons over 18 years and/or the respective age required under the relevant jurisdiction of the player’s country of residence and current physical location are entitled to participate in the games offered on the website. The company reserves the right to request players to provide evidence of their age and to deny access to the services and games for individual players, in case sufficient evidence is not provided by the player.
- If a player loses the connection to the server and is unable to act in time, their hand will be checked and/or folded unless they reconnect. In the event of a server crash which prevents completion of a hand, all incomplete hands will be rolled back as if they never happened. Each player’s chip count will be restored to the amount at the beginning of the hand.
- Players are solely responsible for the technical configuration of the computer or device used to connect to our website. Details on the recommended configuration are set out in the Help Centre.
- The participation of employees of the company or its sponsoring entities, as well as the relatives of such employees, in any real money gaming on the website is forbidden. For the purposes of this clause, “relatives” shall be construed as meaning parents, siblings, children, and spouses/partners.
- In addition to Section 6, the participation in games available on the website can be subject to further restrictions. Such restrictions shall be explicitly notified via the website without any commitment.
- Prior to any games, notice shall be provided on the website in the event that prizes are to be won by participating in such games. If applicable, the description of these prizes shall include any specific delivery conditions. The company reserves the right to substitute any prize for another of the same value without giving prior notice.
- The winner of a game is the player officially announced as the winner by the company after the conclusion of the game. The company reserves the right to retrospectively correct any erroneous game results and resulting winnings. Monetary winnings shall be credited to the gaming account of the winner.
- Should a game contain a “bug” or any other misconfiguration that causes incorrect software behaviour (including an erroneous pay-out), the company shall have the right to suspend and/or remove the game and alter players’ balances and account details in order to correct the mistake.
- You acknowledge that some of the games offered contain an element of luck as well as an element of skill. The generation of the elements of luck is based on a random number generator and is not influenced by the company in any way. Further information on the random number generator is set out under the Help Centre.
8. Intellectual Property
- Subject to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the company grants you a limited, personal and revocable license to access and use the website and any services or products ancillary thereto, including the right to download, install and use the client software on your personal desktop or laptop computer or other device. You may not transfer, assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer this license or any of the rights emanating therefrom to any person without the express written consent of the company.
- By registering an account and/or by using any of the services on the website/client, you acknowledge that the company is the sole holder of all the rights to the contents, code, and organisation of all its products and services, including (but not limited to) trademarks, patents, copyright, intellectual property, trade secrets, and design rights. You shall use the content of and information on the website/client for your personal use only and refrain from using this intellectual property (“IP”) in any other way whatsoever.
- By making use of the company’s products and/or services, you grant the company all exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable intellectual property rights over materials (such as photos, questions, comments, text messages) that are submitted or communicated on/via the website/client. There shall be no claim for compensation or reward of any kind.
9. Improper Use of Service
- Any improper use of the company products and services is strictly prohibited. For the purpose of this section, “improper use” or “misconduct” shall be deemed as including (but is in no way limited to) the following acts:
– players do not comply with the rules of communication between players (which can be reviewed by clicking here);
– players deliberately provide inaccurate or misleading information;
– the very attempt to manipulate the results of games by concerted practices, collusion, or alterations of the software or in any other way;
– players deliberately cause or exploit website/client malfunctions or defects in order to undermine the natural flow of the game;
– a registered player opens another account; and
– a violation of any other regulation set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- The player will not decompile or attempt to decompile the software on the website/client or develop software that in any way interferes with the client-server communication software used by the company.
- The use of any software program which facilitates artificial intelligence or automated play is strictly prohibited, and the company will take proactive measures to detect and prevent any use of prohibited software. If the company identifies the use of prohibited programs, the company reserves the right to freeze the offending player’s account for a definite or indefinite period as it deems fit; to confiscate any funds in that account; and/or to suspend the player from using its products and services. Details and definitions of allowed and prohibited software can be found in the Game Integrity Policy, which you are deemed to have read and accepted by having accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The player will not collude with other players. The company will take proactive measures to detect any such activity. If unsolicited team play is identified, the company shall have the right to confiscate the account balances of all colluding players. The confiscated amount will be given to aggrieved players if, and to the extent that this would be possible; any surplus amounts will be transferred to the Malta Gaming Authority.
10. Sanctions for Misconduct
- In the event of suspected or proven misconduct by a player, the company reserves the right to immediately exclude such player from any further use of its products and services and/or to terminate his contract with the company. Furthermore, when investigating alleged or suspected misconduct and/or when such misconduct is proven to the company’s satisfaction, the company is entitled to interrupt and terminate on-going games, to block players’ accounts with or without prior notice, to retain the player’s credit on the player account and to confiscate any illegitimately won prizes at the player’s cost.
- Both parties are entitled to terminate the contract at any time with immediate effect and without statement of a reason or cause.
- You can terminate your contract with the company (and close your player account) by sending an e-mail stating your name and username to the support team. Within 2 weeks of receipt of such e-mail, the company shall close the respective account and pay out the credit amount on your account. The company reserves the right to refuse to reopen a player account once it is closed, if it has good reason to do so.
- The conditions under section 14 C apply to the payment of any credit amounts; once a termination request has been received, the company will restrict the player account to the effect that only withdrawals of the remaining account balance are possible, and fully restrict access to the account once a final payout has been processed.
- Upon termination of the contract in accordance with the provisions of this section, the player will have no further claims and/or access to his/her account or to any related services and products.
12. Player Protection
- The company is committed to protecting its players from gambling addiction by offering account limitations and account suspensions. You can increase or reduce your limits at your own discretion. Setting stricter limits or suspending an account will become immediately effective, whereas any changes made to ease or lift restrictions will only become effective after a minimum time period has elapsed, as established hereunder.
A. Account Limits
- Daily, weekly and monthly deposit limit: You can limit your account deposits by choosing a daily, weekly and/or monthly deposit limit. You shall be requested to set your deposit limits upon your initial log-in within the client following registration. You may subsequently change or establish deposit limits by accessing your “Account Preferences” within the client. Daily and weekly deposit limits will be lifted/made less stringent only after seven (7) days from submission of a request to such effect by the player. Monthly Deposit Limits are only lifted within seven (7) days following the termination of the original month during which they were imposed.
- Wager Limits: You can limit your total buyins to poker tables within a rolling 24-hour period. Once you reach that limit, you will not be able to join any new tables until the total buyins of the last 24 hours fall under the set limit. You shall be requested to set your wager limits upon your initial log-in within the client following registration. You may subsequently change or establish wager limits by accessing your “Account Preferences” within the client.
- Loss Limits: You can restrict the amount that you can lose within a rolling 24-hour period. Once your buyins (minus money returned from tables) within a 24-hour period exceed this amount, you will not be able to join any new tables.
- Buy-In Limits: You can restrict the amount which would be transferred per games transaction. Once set, you can never transfer more than the maximum value of such limit in a single games transaction.
B. Time Outs and Self Exclusion
- You may decide to impose a suspension period on your gaming account for a definite or indefinite period of time. You may do this either by requesting a time out for a period of 12 hours, 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days or 90 days; or alternatively by requesting self-exclusion for a definite period of 180 days or 365 days, or any other period of your choice, up to five (5) years; or alternatively self-exclude for an indefinite period of time. You may request a time out or self-exclusion by accessing your “Account Preferences” within the client, or by following the instructions within the Responsible Gaming page on the website.
- If you decide to suspend your account, you will still be able to withdraw any real money balance through the gaming client.
- You can increase or reduce your suspension period at your own discretion. Setting a longer period of suspension will become immediately effective, and the new period which is selected will be cumulatively added to the remaining period already in force. Any changes made to ease or lift a suspension period will only become effective after a minimum time period has elapsed, as follows:
– 24 hours for time outs and a definite period of self-exclusion
– 7 days for an indefinite period of self-exclusion
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the last preceding clause, the company reserves the right to impose, at its sole discretion and on a case-by-case basis, a longer minimum time period, and/or refuse to ease or lift a suspension period if it believes that such decision would have an adverse effect on a player.
13. General Account Conditions
- You may create and set up your player account by successfully completing the registration process on the client. You may only create an account for yourself.
- When registering you shall be expected to provide the company with the following information, which you warrant to be accurate and complete in all respects:
a. Username: There is no claim to a specific username. The player name must be unique and clearly identifiable. The use of offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable usernames is forbidden. Further prohibited is the choice of username which contain or allude to an Internet link or account names, which allude to certain rights of the player (in particular but not exclusively, the use of the term “administrator” amongst others). The company reserves the right to suspend accounts with prohibited usernames.
b. Password: There is no claim to a specific password. We recommend that players do not maintain a written record of their passwords; not use easily traceable passwords such as birth date, telephone number, car number, etc; construct secure passwords using various types of characters such as upper case, lower case, numeric or special characters (e.g. /?&*). If a player believes the secrecy of their password has been compromised we strongly recommend changing the password immediately. In accordance with good security practices, players should change passwords regularly.
You must keep your username and password secret at all times as any activity by your player account and any liability arising therefrom will be automatically attributed to you.
c. E-mail address
d. First name and Family name (surname)
f. Residential Address and Country of Residence
g. Date of birth
h. Contact number (landline or mobile)
- You are solely responsible to ensure that the details provided in the course of the registration process are kept up-to-date at all times, by making any alterations through the client (under “Account Preferences”) whenever necessary and without undue delay.
B. Inactivity of Player Accounts
- If no transaction has been recorded on a player’s account for a consecutive period of over thirty months, and if there is still a real money balance on the account, the company will consider such account to be inactive and will proceed to close it.
- Thirty days prior to the account becoming inactive, the company shall notify the player that his account is due to become inactive.
- Upon an account being deemed inactive, the company shall endeavour to remit the remaining balance to the player’s financial account. If the player or his financial account cannot be satisfactorily located, the company shall communicate a final notice through every means of communication made available to it (including by post).
- If after five years from the date of the final notice, the player does not provide the company with a valid means for the funds to be remitted to him, the company shall be entitled to appropriate the remaining balance, and acquisitive prescription shall prevail in its favour for all intents and purposes at law, and no claim shall lie against the company.
- The company does not charge any inactivity fees.
C. Wagers and Conditions of Winnings
- Only games played in accordance with the applicable rules of the game are scored as won games. If the connection gets lost or is otherwise interrupted during a game, there are different mechanisms which take over in order to end the game in an orderly and fair manner (see clause 6.4).
- When a game is duly rated, the total amount of wagers less the company fees (see clause 13.15) will be credited to the winner’s account.
- The company reserves the right to correct results in hindsight or to declare results void, if the result of a game was caused by a technical default, fraudulent behaviour of a player, collusion between players or through a fake wager. If this correction leads to a negative balance on the player account, the player is obliged to settle the difference by crediting their account on the website with the required amount.
- The company reserves the right to limit, refuse or overturn a player’s real money activity at its sole discretion. In particular, the company shall have the right to limit, cancel and refuse wagers in the eventuality that they are considered to be too large, or if the wagering pattern of the player leads the company to suspect that the system is being abused.
- The registration and set up of a player account are free of charge.
- In consideration of the provision of the games service, the account management and the solicitation of the players on the games website, the company retains a fee (called “Rake”), calculated as a percentage of the amounts wagered by the players. A sliding scale applies and is calculated in correspondence with the amounts raked. The applicable percentage is set out in the Help Centre.
- If users are found to be frequently withdrawing and re-depositing funds without adequate game play, the company reserves the right to charge the user the cost of future transactions. The company reserves the full right to determine what constitutes “adequate game play” on a case-by-case basis.
- Any costs relating to the transfer of funds outside of the company’s control (e.g. fees or administrative charges by the player’s bank) or additional charges (e.g. for credit card returns or charges for international wire transfers) are borne by the player, and in the event that they are incurred by the company, the company is entitled to debit such costs from the player account. Costs for return or unintentional payments (e.g. due to the provision of an inaccurate account number or insufficient funds on the account) that are within player’s responsibility are borne by the player. The company’s right to claim further damages from the player (such as legal fees or fees of a collecting agency) are not affected. The company is entitled to retain such costs from the player’s account and to instruct a collecting agency to collect money due from the player at the player’s cost.
- Any currency conversion fees (“exchange rate costs”) charged by payment processors or financial institutions during the deposit or withdrawal process are borne by the player. The company will not charge any additional currency conversion fees or margins. The company shall not be held responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss incurred due to fluctuations in the exchange rate.
14. Real Money Account
A. General Provisions
- The wagering of real money in poker shall only be available to players resident (and currently physically located) in a jurisdiction which does not prohibit companies licensed in Malta to carry out remote gaming activities to operate in their territory. For the purpose of this clause, the company reserves the right not to offer its services in certain jurisdictions at its sole and absolute discretion. It is however your sole responsibility to know whether online gambling is legal in your country of residence (and/or the country where you are currently located). The use of the site and/or opening of an account on the site is forbidden to persons who are a resident of (and/or are currently located in) a jurisdiction where using an online gambling service licenced in Malta is prohibited, or where the company does not offer its services for any other reason. In case of a violation of this clause, any winnings resulting from such game play will be annulled and confiscated. You are solely responsible to follow any applicable law in your country of residence (and/or the country where you are currently located) and to ascertain whether you are permitted by the applicable law in your country of residence (and/or the country where you are currently located) to play and open an account with the company. The company assumes no responsibility whatsoever if you violate or breach any law applicable to you. In such cases, the company reserves the right to limit, refuse or overturn any account submission and/or to deactivate an account without prior notice, without any liability towards you.
- At the time of receipt of the first real money deposit on the account of the company, the company opens a ’real money account’ for the respective player. All amounts transferred to such real money accounts are held by the company in separate banking accounts on behalf of the player free of cost and interest, and form a distinct patrimony. In case of liquidation of the company, all and any funds held by the company on behalf of the player are protected from creditors’ claims in accordance with the Laws of Malta, and no creditors of the company shall have the right to satisfy their respective claims on such funds. This is to be understood as constituting a Medium level of protection, in accordance with the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of player funds. Further information on how your money is protected in the case of insolvency can be found here. You may neither treat the company as a financial institution nor expect interest in any way or form. The company does not, under any circumstances, offer credit services. Further details on how we safeguard player funds can be found in our Help Centre.
- Deposits to and payouts from a real money account shall be made through a Financial Institution or a Payment Service Provider (PSP) (jointly referred to as “payment methods”). In using any of the accepted payment methods you acknowledge and accept that the procedures, terms and conditions, availability, fees and processing time for deposits and withdrawals vary depending on the relevant payment method of choice. It is your sole responsibility to carefully read the latest version of such information on the relevant payment method’s website prior to conducting transactions.
- The Euro (€) is the lead currency of the client. Other currencies may be made available for making deposits into the real money player account. In such cases, the exchange rate at the time of the deposit is applied when changing into Euros. If currency conversions are required, section 13.18 applies.
- Deposits to the real money player account are made by means of a transfer of money to the company’s account by way of the payment methods stated on the client. The company reserves the right to change the accepted methods of payment at its sole discretion. The company further reserves the right to accept certain methods of payment only subject to the fulfilment of certain conditions. The company does not warrant that all methods of payment are available at all times.
- A deposit is considered to be concluded at the time the respective amount is irrevocably credited to the company’s account and accrued to the relevant player’s real money account. The time until a deposit is credited onto the company’s account depends on the chosen payment method. The minimum acceptable deposit amount for each payment method is listed on the website. The company reserves the right to amend the limit or arrange for additional and repeated examinations on deposits at its sole discretion.
- Deposits into an account should be made for the sole purpose of using the funds in poker games. Funds deposited into the player account should at least be used once as a stake within the games and/or tournaments before they can be paid out.
- To prevent money laundering activities, all account and/or money transactions are checked and verified by the operator. Any suspicious account and/or money transactions may be reported to the relevant authorities without any obligation of informing the respective player.
- Winnings or parts thereof will be paid out upon request of the player, however, clause 13.16 applies regarding fees for frequent withdrawals. The requested payout sum must be at least €10 (but may be higher depending on the payment method used). Payouts can only be made to the account of the player requesting such payout, and under no circumstances can such payouts be made to the account of another player or a third party.
- A payout cannot be conducted where the money deposited has not been used in any games or only a few games. The company reserves the right to refuse such payouts at its sole discretion on the basis of best practice in the prevention of money laundering. In such circumstances, the company can ask a player for more information in regard to the requested payout and review its decisions based on the new information provided. If a payout without reasonable game play is eventually allowed, the company reserves the right to charge the player any related processing cost.
- The company fulfils payment obligations by transferring the requested amounts due to an account named by the player and registered in the name of such player with an accepted Financial Institution or Payment Service Provider. Payments will be made to the same account from where the funds paid into the player’s account originated. Any transaction costs due (e.g. for international transfers) are borne by the player. The payment methods on offer may vary, depending on the players’ country of origin and other criteria at the company’s discretion. All available payout options are shown in the withdrawals section of the client.
- The company undertakes thorough checks whenever a player requests a payout. Therefore, without prejudice to the provisions of clause 14.13, it can take up to 5 working days until a payout can be sent for processing. Furthermore, the company reserves the right to verify the entitlement of the player and, in case of doubt, to withhold the payment. To provide evidence of the entitlement, the player may be required to submit a written request for payment and a copy of an official and valid proof of identity (passport, ID, drivers licence) and residence. This verification is always required for cumulative transactions of €2,000 or more, but may be conducted at any time at the company’s sole discretion. The personal data of the player owning the real money account and the owner of the payment method account must correspond. The company is entitled to request further evidence identifying the player (e.g. a certified proof of identity), proof of the player’s source of wealth and/or source of funds, and verification of the named payment method account prior to any out-payment; as well as to retain the requested amounts until sufficient evidence has been provided.
- The company is subject to, and complies with, Maltese and European laws, regulations and guidelines for the prevention of money laundering and the funding of terrorism. Suspicious transactions shall be investigated by the company and, if necessary, a suspicious transaction report will be made by the company to the relevant Maltese Authorities, or any other competent authority as the case may be. In any such event, the company is prohibited from informing any players or third parties involved, save in limited circumstances, that an investigation is being or may be carried out, or that information has been or may be transmitted to the competent Authorities. Furthermore, in the event of any suspicious transactions, the company may suspend, block or close the account(s) of the relevant player(s) and/or withhold funds as may be required by law and/or by the competent Authorities.
- The company may, under certain circumstances and at its sole discretion, offer deposit bonuses, credit a player’s account with “bonus money”, or offer any other promotions to some or all existing or new customers. The conditions and methods for the provision of such bonuses or promotions are determined by the company and set out on the website from time to time.
- The bonus is stated separately on the account. It can only be paid out once it has been transformed into real money winnings. If an account contains both the player’s own money and bonus money, the bonus money will only be available for wagering once the existing money has been used. Specific conditions or eligibility requirements may be published on the website with the launch of specific bonus schemes or promotions, and these terms and conditions are without prejudice to any such specific conditions.
- Any person considered, at the company’s sole discretion, to be abusing the bonus system by any means whatsoever may have bonuses revoked and be subject to further sanctions. Bonus abuse may be defined as (but is not restricted to) clients cashing out for the purpose of redepositing, or creating/referring new accounts that they are using themselves. Sanctions may be in the form of increased release requirements or loss of bonus privileges altogether for the offending account as well as any linked accounts, definitely or indefinitely. The company reserves the right to restrict eligibility for special offers and bonuses when necessary. This includes (but is not limited to) placing geographical restrictions.
- The company will sometimes offer new customers a first deposit bonus of 100% (up to €600) of the amount of their first deposit. The following terms apply to this bonus:
– No bonus code is required; the bonus is automatically applied to a player’s first deposit.
– Additional deposits are not eligible for this promotion.
– Bonus funds are not immediately available for play. They will be released in increments after which they are not subject to further restrictions.
– The first €100 of the bonus are paid out in increments of €5, each of which will be released once the player has contributed €25 in rake after the previous increment has been credited. The second €100 will be paid out in increments of €10, each of which will be released once the player has contributed €57.10 in rake after the previous increment has been credited. The third €100 will be paid out in increments of €10, each of which will be released once the player has contributed €66.50 in rake after the previous increment has been credited. The fourth and fifth €100 will be released in increments of €10, each of which will be released once the player has contributed €100 in rake after the previous increment has been credited. The sixth €100 will be released in increments of €10, each of which will be released once the player has contributed €200 in rake after the previous increment has been credited. If the player does not participate in any real money games (any raked hand or real money tournament) for any consecutive 30-day period, the bonus expires.
– The company reserves the right to lower the available bonus if abuse of this promotion is suspected.
D(i) Splash the Pot promotion
- The company may, at its sole discretion, run a Splash the Pot promotion where real money is added to the pot in randomly selected ring game hands.
- If real money was added to a ring game hand, the winner of that hand will receive the added money into their stack at the table. Once he leaves the table, any Splash the Pot winnings are part of the player’s real money balance without any restrictions.
16. No Warranties
- The company provides all its products and services “AS IS” and without any express or implied warranty of any kind whatsoever. Any and all forms of warranties or representations are hereby disclaimed and excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law, including (but not limited to) warranties and representations as to the availability, quality, fitness for purpose, accuracy, accessibility, safety, security, uninterruptedness, timeliness and completeness of the company’s products and services. Neither does the company warrant in any way that the website and any other products or services ancillary thereto are offered free of errors, defects and viruses or other damaging components, or that the same will be corrected.
17. Limitation of Liability
- The company and its officers, directors, agents and employees will not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any indirect losses, including (but not limited to) loss of data, profits, revenue, interest, business, opportunity, goodwill, reputation or business interruption, or for any other pecuniary or consecutive damages, or losses which are not currently foreseen by the company arising out of these terms and conditions or your use of the company’s products and services.
- The company is not liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature resulting from non-fulfilment on its part of any of these terms and conditions caused by acts of nature beyond its control or any other events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control.
- The company is not liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature resulting from the unwarranted use of the account or the company’s products and services, or from the breach of any of these terms and conditions, by the player or third parties.
- The company is under no obligation to refund players and will not be responsible for any loss, including loss of winnings, which may result out of an interruption or loss of connection due to unsuitable hardware, software and/or connection configurations on the player’s part. Detailed information on the minimum hardware, software and connection requirements can be found in the Help Centre.
- The company is not liable for mistakes in the course of data entry, storage and processing and for the content, completeness and accuracy of transmitted data, as well as any loss or damage resulting therefrom. In particular, the company reserves the right to correct obvious mistakes during the storage and processing of wagers, prices, quotas etc.).
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or the company’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
18. Notification of Changes
- You will be informed of any changes or amendments to the General Terms and Conditions by means of a “pop-up” window within the client upon your first login immediately following such changes or amendments, or by any other means which the company might adopt from time to time. You will be required to accept the new General Terms and Conditions before continuing to use the client and play games. If you do not accept any changes or amendments to these Terms and Conditions you shall still be allowed to withdraw your account balance and close your account, and any such withdrawals or account closure will be governed by the last version of these Terms and Conditions which you would have accepted. Players are obliged to regularly inform themselves about the current General Terms and Conditions.
- All notices relating to these Terms and Conditions are only valid if they are published on the website, sent per e-mail to the address specified by the player in the registration or thereafter, or otherwise communicated via the client.
- If any of the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions are found invalid, the other provisions remain in full force and effect.
19. Complaint Handling
- The company endeavours to provide a high-quality service to its players at all times. However, you may for various reasons feel that you are not satisfied with the level and/or quality of service and may wish to file a complaint. Aggrieved players may send an email to the company’s help desk at [email protected] with the word ‘COMPLAINT’ in the subject line. The company shall not be bound to address and/or consider any complaint which is not communicated in writing and in the manner as outlined within this clause.
- Our customer support team will attempt to handle a player’s complaint as soon as is reasonably possible. If the support team cannot resolve the complaint they will escalate it to management for solution. In any case, you will receive a written response to your complaint via email within a period of 10 working days.
- Should you feel that the company has not adequately solved your complaint or has failed to reply to your complaint you may escalate the issue to the independent Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider which the company has engaged by visiting its website: www.adrgroup.co.uk. You may not lodge a complaint with the ADR provider prior to exhausting the internal complaint procedure outlined in clause 19.1.